Stuffy, grey suits need not apply, only fun people should continue reading….
We believe that in order to deliver the highest quality services, we need the brightest and the best people as part of our team but work must be fun! That is why we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who are, first and foremost, driven to provide excellent customer service and who get a buzz from being part of the success of our clients businesses.
We understand that in order for our team to maintain the drive and positivity needed in the fast moving business world that we live in the work that you do must be rewarding and so, as your career with us progresses you should expect to enjoy the benefits of:
- Interesting, varied work that will develop and stretch you through a range of challenging assignments; you will continue to learn through a broad experience across a wide array of clients’ businesses.
- Promotion is given on merit and is yours once you prove you are made of the sort of stuff that we need.
- Flexible working hours are essential to achieving a good work/life balance.
- A generous pension contribution from us will help secure your future.
- Private medical insurance cover is available to help ensure that you can work without the distraction of nagging ailments.
- Increasing amounts of annual leave are provided as you move up the ranks, recognising the increased responsibilities of the management team.
- Free car parking and an easy commute – our office location right on the Bridgend junction of the M4 motorway between Cardiff and Swansea allows us to attract talent from both the East and the West who are often tired of battling the city centre traffic and high car parking charges.
Whilst we cannot guarantee that a vacancy will be immediately available to you, if you think that you are the kind of person who can make a positive contribution to our expanding practice please send your CV to us using the details below.
At present we would be particularly interested in considering the CVs of the following:
‘A’ Level Students
We are looking to recruit bright and enthusiastic ‘A’ level students who are interested in a career in either accountancy or taxation.
If your interest is in accountancy, after a short probationary period where you will be required to demonstrate your numerical ability, you will study for the AAT (Accounting Technician) qualification. On completion, our best students may be offered the option to ‘Fast Track’ from AAT to the Chartered Accountant qualification (ACA). You could qualify as a Chartered Accountant in as little as three years.
In the ever changing world of taxation we are looking to recruit a student who has the ambition to make a career from this fascinating subject. Our students will ultimately become trained to provide both business and personal taxation advice and will be given training support to become ATT qualified. On successfully completing the ATT status there may be opportunity to obtain the Chartered Taxation Association (CTA) qualification.
All training contracts include exam support (including paid study leave) and a thorough study and work experience programme.
Applicants for both posts should have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s and 2 A levels. Your GCSE’s should include a minimum of an “A” Grade in Maths and “B” Grades in English Language and English Literature. A GCSE Grade “A” in Business Studies would be useful but not essential. Equivalent grades at International Baccalaureate level are also welcomed.
How to apply
Please apply by email, stating which position you are applying for, your current salary and enclosing your CV, to: