At Clay Shaw Thomas we understand that after experiencing challenging economic conditions, fierce global competition and cost pressures, the UK manufacturing industry has started its resurgence and is now strong, growing and full of opportunity.
Companies operating in this kind of business environment need experienced, professional advisers to help them establish a sound financial footing from which to run their business, improve profitability, take opportunities and have the strength to weather future economic challenges. With years of experience acting for clients in the manufacturing sector, we can offer a full range of tailored services, including:
- Financial support and advice
- Grant Funding, Corporate Finance & Raising Capital including Enterprise Investment Schemes and Venture Capital Trusts strategies
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payroll Services
- VAT advice
- Claiming Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits
- Patent Box Relief
- Tax efficient investment planning
- Effective tax strategies for employee remuneration and staff incentivising
- Setting up computerised accounting systems
- Exit and succession planning
From small owner-managed businesses to large multinational groups, we offer advice and support to a wide range of manufacturing businesses. With one of our experienced team working alongside you, we can offer clear, practical advice that allows your business to achieve tangible results and remain competitive.