MEDICAL & HEALTHCARE
At Clay Shaw Thomas we understand the ever-changing complexities that businesses in the Medical and Healthcare industry face.
With shifting tax legislation, superannuation schemes and changes in the NHS structure, including PMS and GMS contracts, the medical profession is one of the most complicated in terms of accountancy. Which is why it makes sense to seek financial advice from a company with in-depth knowledge of the sector.
Our team have acted for healthcare professionals for many years and our clientele includes general practitioners, consultants, surgeons, hospital doctors and locums. We also act for retail chemists and have extensive experience in the purchase and sale of pharmacies.
Beyond the traditional accountancy services, our medical and healthcare team can offer the following services:
- Preparation of annual superannuation certificates
- Advice on accountancy software selection
- Tax and wealth management
- Retirement and succession planning
- Practice and individual partner funding
- Advice on software selection and training for Sage