At Clay Shaw Thomas, we have been working with law firms for many years. As the legal market becomes ever more competitive, it’s more important than ever to get the best financial advice. Our accountants, auditors and tax specialists have extensive knowledge of the legal sector and understand the kind of challenges that our clients face, which adds real value to their businesses.
Our clients range from sole traders to limited companies and LLPs with corporate members. In each case, we provide tailored solutions to meet their individual needs, allowing them to perform better as a business and ultimately become more profitable. The tax expertise we offer also means that we can help you save tax when the opportunity arises. Our truly comprehensive service can also provide partners with a personal wealth management service.
Like any firm of accountants we can advise you on the following:
- Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) reporting
- Accounts preparation and audit
- Tax compliance
- Partner and partnership tax returns
But we can also advise on other issues, such as:
- Incorporations and LLP status
- Tax mitigation advice
- Personal wealth management including integrated tax and investment advice*
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business valuations
- Advice on raising finance
- VAT advice
* Provided by CST Wealth Management Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority