Processing salaries can sometimes feel complex and stressful and with the introduction of auto-enrolment for workplace pensions, this can often add to the stress.
Building your business is what you’re good at and want to keep doing. A dedicated payroll service will give you peace of mind, allowing you to carry on building your business.
Clay Shaw Thomas’ payroll team can provide you with an efficient and tailor-made payroll management service from time sheet through to payment, taking care of any complications regarding taxation, employment legislation and pension legislation so you don’t have to.
The benefits of outsourcing your payroll include:
- Professional and experienced specialists who will manage the entire process.
- Fully trained staff to provide a service in line with auto enrolment legislation, employment legislation, pension legislation and taxation.
- Technical support.
- Processed on time, every time.
- Wealth of experience across a variety of types of business and size: sole trader, small business, large corporates.
- No requirement to invest in specialist software and updates or train staff.
- We manage the administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay and maternity pay, customised payslips, completion of statutory forms for issue to employees and Inland Revenue, year-end returns, including P14, P60 and P35 and P11d.
- Access to ePayslips, an electronic version of the traditional paper payslip which is accessible online from a secure website whenever an employee needs to access it.
If you would like to discuss your payroll requirements and find out how we can help you, please send me an email or you can contact me on 01656 867167.